News & Events
PRESS RELEASE Back to News
FLAIRSOFT PRE-QUALIFIED FOR DELIVERABLE BASED IT SERVICES IN THE STATE OF OKLAHOMA
Flairsoft is pleased to announce that we have pre-qualified for the five technology categories of Deliverable Based IT Services (DBITS) with the Oklahoma Office of Management and Enterprise Services (OMES), Information Services Division (ISD), Office of Information Technology. The five categories include:
- Information Technology (IT) Assessment, Planning and Solicitation Assistance: The cornerstone of the Flairsoft value is that our solutions are research-based, industry-focused and benchmark-enabled, and our consulting engagements deliver a comprehensive view that takes into account alignment, maturity, and investment. We help our clients decide with confidence how to apply technology in their business.
- Project Management: Our overall approach for project management, quality assurance and program management is executed through periodic program assurance, risk management, and continued monitoring of program quality. Flairsoft is managing several fixed cost projects that have a complete software life cycle development, on time and on budget.
- Application Development and Maintenance, Support and Transition Planning: We have a proven track record of delivering high value systems that are focused on software solutions using .NET, Java, Oracle, Web Services, ERP, Business Intelligence, database and XML technologies.
- Technology Upgrade/Migration and Transformation: Public service organizations select Flairsoft because we are one of the most effective and innovative solution providers, and because we are a market leader for value-added services. Clients benefit from our experience because we tailor insights from past successes to your specific requirements.
- Business Intelligence and Data Warehouse: Flairsoft has led enterprise data warehouse, business intelligence, and data migration solutions for large scale customers including Mettler Toledo, the United States Air Force and the State of Ohio. Flairsoft has implemented several end-to-end BI solutions by leveraging Microsoft SSRS/SSIR/SSAS, Business Objects, COGNOS, and Oracle based platforms.
Flairsoft has been pre-qualified for all similar DBITS categories with the State of Ohio since 2016. In addition, Flairsoft is pre-qualified for data analytics services in five major domains with the State of Ohio.
Mr. Nick Kulshrestha, Sr VP of Flairsoft, is looking forward to presenting our unique qualifications, capabilities and offerings to the Oklahoma Office of Management and Enterprise Services (OMES) in order to assist them in meeting the future needs of the Oklahoma Office of Information Technology.
For further information or questions concerning Flairsoft news, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.