Flairsoft Federal™ Capabilities
Cyber Security and Cloud Computing
Flairsoft supported end-end software development process using an agile methodology by baking in essential security aspects of an ITAR compliant developmental planning solution including but not limited to dual authentication, encryption at rest, testing, and HPC/DREN compliance. Our team developed models and execution framework using a CMMi level 3 complaint process model that included architecture, design, predefined release cycles, deployment, training, documentation and other processes needed to support transition of a cyber solution from development to operations. We identified the target platforms for deployment so that we developed and tested against those platforms.
Flairsoft has supported mission critical needs of its government customer to provide 24×7 support for their data centers, virtualization, cost reduction and higher reliability. Cloud Computing is the next frontier of data storage and management, but when dealing with sensitive information, you the most secure network implementation within your means. Flairsoft specializes in precisely that: bringing your network into the 21st century, while prioritizing your security.
The services we specialize in for our Federal and State clients include, but are not limited to:
- Cyber Modeling, Simulation, & War Gaming
- Cyber Situational and Mission Awareness
- Cyber Threat Avoidance & Cyber Defense
- Experience in Distributed, Decentralized and Domain Specific Networks
- Server Consolidation to Ensure Increased Security and Recovery and Resilience
- Server and Network Management
- Air Force Research Lab to support office of CIO
- State of Ohio
- Robins Air Force Base Data Center Server Support Contract
Contact us today and see how we can help you succeed!