- Designation: Director of Business Development, Flairsoft Federal
- Department: DoD and Federal Market Place
- Location: Dayton, Ohio
- Visa Requirement: US Citizen
- Position Type: Full Time
- Educational Requirement: Bachelor’s degree required (Master’s degree preferred) in Business, Technical, Marketing or related field from an accredited institution. 7+ year’s professional experience in Federal sales and/or marketing role. 7+ year’s public sector Federal work and 7+ year’s private sector Federal work. Certification(s) for Process Management required.
- Drive and move new sales opportunities to closure through demos, proof of concept, creating responses to request for proposals, participating in marketing events. Apply intellectual capital and provide solid sales strategy.
- Must be able to identify, qualify opportunities, craft strategies and close on new or expanded business.
- Must develop concise, complete and compelling sales messages.
- Must leverage business through multiple simultaneous teaming relationships and industry associations.
- Assist in the recruiting, training and development of Sales Representatives, Program Managers and staff positions.
- Must be comfortable working with executive management as well as articulating strategy, solutions and services.
- Excellent written and oral communication and listening skills.
- Must have solid experience with DoD and/or Federal acquisition strategy and contract management experience. Analytical and negotiation skills, ability to synthesize complex technical, business, and legal issues to apply that knowledge at solving problems and executing action plans.
- Values diversity and opinions for all peoples, views, backgrounds and orientation in a group-team setting.
- Desire and ability to understand and relate to customer needs in terms of product/service, technology, strategy, and overall objective.
- Must have positive attitude and high energy and possess a strong work ethic and a high level of self-accountability.
- Responsibilities:This position is focused on accomplishing Fiscal Year and long term growth strategies, and bringing to market new or expanded service offerings and growth initiatives. We are looking for an experienced professional, with the right mix of technical and business experience, to focus on achieving and exceeding revenue and performance goals.
- Requirements – Identify customer requirements for opportunities spanning portfolio investment, product development and associated technologies.
- Directs –Directs Federal operations and solutions that leverage industry best practices to help customers shorten their deployment times and realize efficient business benefits.
- Proposals – Leads and participates in proposal development through finely crafted win strategies and detailed organization leadership.
- Partnering – Partner with the marketing team, and develop “Go to Market” strategies and support industry trade shows. Coordinates with teams to help with pursuits of large and strategic opportunities.
- Business Experience – Establishes repeatable business practices across operations, finance and sales functions to support the growing Network and partner ecosystem.
- Customer Acquisition –Translates business goals of new opportunities into actionable plans and strategies that optimize success within the assigned target accounts. Aligns target accounts and market opportunities with upstream strategic plans and metrics.
- Solution Selling – Approach selling from a value based solution perspective. Ensures that Flairsoft services accurately address the customer/client’s business needs in terms of type, scope, level.
- Pipeline Management – Build, monitor and orchestrate sales pipeline projects to ensure continuous growth; analyze overall win rates and win/loss ratios.
- Strategic Direction – Understand Flairsoft’s overall strategic and portfolio direction, and assist in customizing solutions based on the client’s needs.
- Industry and Client Knowledge – Stay current with industry and competitive research and information; maintain an understanding of client business challenges, industry trends and markets; demonstrate the knowledge to position and map Flairsoft capabilities that align to client business objectives and initiatives.
- Sales Reporting – Prepare periodic showing sales volume, potential sales, and areas of proposed client base expansion
- Monitor and evaluate – Assess the activities and service offering of the competition.
- Qualification: BA/BS required or MS preferred
- Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com 614-888-0700 ext. 209
Flairsoft is committed to providing a work environment where employees, customers and the community know we value and appreciate our differences.
We offer a variety of career development opportunities to help you work better both as an individual and as a team member. By helping our employees develop and maintain top skills, we stay competitive in the marketplace.
We offer our staff an open environment and opportunity to expand your skills. Our people are rewarded for exceptional performance through increased responsibility, bonuses and visibility. Our premium benefits includes matching Simple IRA plan, health care benefits, short term & long term disability, life insurance and paid sick, vacation and holidays. To find more information, please visit our website www.flairsoftfederal.com.