Flairsoft Federal™ Capabilities
Process Re-Engineering and Document/Workflow Management
Workflow management and compliance, especially across a large and complex organization, can be a very painful and time consuming daily process. Paper documentation requires large amounts of physical storage space, can be difficult organize and maintain, and is difficult to collate and cross-analyze. Eliminate the need for paper-based processes, streamline your workflow, and collate file documentation.
Our team of experts analyzes and consults with Federal clients on improving the effectiveness and efficiency in current key processes of your organization, including, but not limited to: Technology Maturity Model, Intelligence Group Business Management, Public Sales of Technical Data, and Source Selections.
The benefits that your organization can gain from process re-engineering and workflow management are nearly limitless, but a few key differentiators include:
- Implement automated workflows to enable real-time process adjustments
- Eliminate/reduce paper-based processes
- A highly scalable and highly reliable solution, database-specific or database-independent
- Solution seamlessly integrates into existing systems (File Net, Oracle, SharePoint) using Service-Oriented Architecture
Leveraging our customizable commercial product, Flairdocs, consultants can re-engineer and automate most business process in the Federal sector, making your organization run more smoothly
- Air Force Research Lab SBIR/STTR: Team Flairsoft helped implement enterprise architecture design and management, software development, database management, and technical skills for server systems. Exceptionally high up-time since 2009.
- Air Force Research Lab CIO Enterprise Architecture: driving tangible improvements and significant cost reductions to Lab IT portfolios, improving business value and streamlining processes.
- Various commercial and State of Ohio customers have used Flairdocs as well.
Contact us today and see how we can help you succeed!